Jerusalem is a city in the Middle East, located on a plateau in the Judaean Mountains between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea. It is one of the oldest cities in the world, and is considered holy to the three major Abrahamic religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam , The Dome of the Rock ( is an Islamic shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. It was initially completed in 691 CE at the order of Umayyad Caliph Abd al-Malik during the Second Fitna on the site of the Second Jewish Temple, destroyed during the Roman Siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE).
Hebron is a Palestinian city located in the southern Palestine , 30 km south of Jerusalem. Nestled in the Judaean Mountains, it lies 930 meters above sea level. And it have the Alharam Al-Ibrahimi(The Cave of the Patriarchs or Tomb of the Patriarchs, known to Jews as the Cave of Machpelah and to Muslims as the Sanctuary of Abraham, is a series of caves located in the heart of the old city of Hebron).
Bethlehem is a Palestinian town south of Jerusalem in the Palestine . The biblical birthplace of Jesus, it’s a major Christian pilgrimage destination. The birth is marked by an inlaid silver star in a grotto under the 6th-century Church of the Nativity, which shares Manger Square with the 15th-century Church of St. Catherine and the 1860 Mosque of Omar.church of Nativity (the Birth Place of (Nabi Issa) ).
Jericho is a city in the Palestinian Territories and is located near the Jordan River in the Palestine . It is the administrative seat of the Jericho Governorate, and is governed by the Fatah faction of the Palestinian National Authority. In 2007, it had a population of 18,346.
Dress CodeSoft jacket
IncludedMuslim ItineraryDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationBreakfast
Not IncludedPersonal Guide
- Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport at ______ ( Meet & Assist), then transfer to Jerusalem., proceed to Masjid Al-Aqsa to pray (Maghreb and Issha prayers) dinner o/n Jerusalem
- After breakfast tour in the old city, to visit the three quarters, Christian, Armenian, Jewish and entering to Alhram Alshareef for (juma’ah prayer and Aser-same time). After prayer, (40 MENUTES LUNCH BREAK).
- Detailed explanation tour among the several sites of the whole campus of Alharam Alshareef, Dome of the rock, Masjid Almarawani and the Masjid Burak. Back to hotel for dinner and o/n Jerusalem.
- Drive to Hebron by passing (Halhul city) stop to visit Maqam (Nabi Younis) and proceed to Hebron Alharam Al-Ibrahimi to pray (Duhur prayer) and visit the tombs of (Ibrahim his wife Sara, Isshaq and his wife Liqa).
- By our way back we will view the Mamreh (The Oak tree) where three Angels visited our Father Ibrahim. Back to Bethlehem, (40 MENUTES LUNCH BREAK) then visit the Birth Place of (Nabi Issa) in the church of Nativity. End our tour praying (Aser Prayer) in (Masjid Omar).
- Then back to hotel for dinner o/n Jerusalem.
- After breakfast we drive down to Judean Desert passing by (Israeli Separation Wall) at Za’eim viewing and explaining one of the biggest Israeli settlements (Ma’ali Adumim or (Qala’at Edam). Then stop to visit Maqam Nabi Musa).
- After we Drive to the Dead Sea to experience (floating) on the Dead Sea for one hour, in Qalya We get back to Jericho city: first stop (40 MENUTES LUNCH BREAK).After lunch we will visit (Hisham’s Palace). Then viewing explanation about (Tel Sultan) (the old city of Jericho) from the court yard of the parking area then we pray the (Duhur & Aser prayers) in the (Old Masjid of Jericho).
- Back to Jerusalem to conclude our tour at the Mount of Olive to view and Explain about Jerusalem from the Panoramic area if we still have time we can proceed to (Masjid Salman Alfarisi) to visit the (Maqam).
- Back to the hotel for dinner o/n Jerusalem.
- Late breakfast and free time till 12.00 noon, then check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport back home away from home. Departure time.
- Meet, Assist & Transportation.
- Full Time Licensed Guide.
- 5 Days, 4 Nights in 4 Stars Hotel at Jerusalem.
- Entrance Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Anything needs it the Guest not Written in the Program.