Jerusalem is revered as a holy cityby half the human race.
For Jews it is the city King David made the capital of his kingdom, and where the Temple stood, containing the Ark of the Covenant. For Christians, it is where Christ died, was buried and rose again, and the birthplace of the Church. The Jewish and Christian Bibles mention Jerusalem several hundred times.
Set on the Judaean mountains of central Israel, the Old City of Jerusalem is surrounded on three sides by steep valleys: The Hinnom on the south and west, the Kidron on the east. Its history lies in layers metres deep.
Dress CodeSoft jacket
IncludedJERUSALEMDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationBreakfast
Not IncludedPersonal Guide
- Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport at ______ ( Meet & Assist), then transfer to Jerusalem.
- Arrival to Jerusalem and having a Panoramic View of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives.
- Arrival to the hotel – Check in & Having Dinner.
- After Having Breakfast, we are going to visit Al Haram Al Shareef Area, Praying Duhor & Asser and visiting:
- Dome of the Rock.
- Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Al-Marawani Mosque.
- Islamic Museum.
- Tour in the old City.
- Back to Al-Aqsa Mosque for praying Maghreb & Isha.
- Arrival to the hotel & Having Dinner
- Having Breakfast and Free Time till 10:00, then check out from the hotel going to Allenby Bridge.
- Meet, Assist & Transportation.
- 2 Nights. 3 Days in 3 Stars Hotel..
- Half Board.
- Entrance Fees.
- Anything needs it the Guest not Written in the Program.