Holy Land Tour 2
Part of the significance of the land stems from the religious significance of Jerusalem, the holiest city to Judaism, the historical region of Jesus’ ministry, and the site of the Isra and Mi’raj event in Islam.
The holiness of the land to Christianity was part of the motivation for the Crusades, as European Christians sought to win back the Holy Land from the Muslims, who had conquered it from the Christian Byzantine Empire.
Many sites in the Holy Land have long been pilgrimage destinations for adherents of the Abrahamic religions, including Jews, Christians, Muslims, and Bahá’ís. Pilgrims visit the Holy Land to touch and see physical manifestations of their faith, confirm their beliefs in the holy context with collective excitation, and connect personally to the Holy Land.
IncludedHoly Land Tour 2Departure TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationBreakfast
Not IncludedPersonal Guide
- Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport ___ ((Meet & Assist), then transfer to Jerusalem.
- Arrival to Jerusalem & Having a Panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Mt. of Olives.
- Arrival to Hotel – Check in – overnight Jerusalem.
- Breakfast at Hotel , then Drive up to the Old City of Jerusalem visiting the Old Walls of Jerusalem, Al- Aqsa Mosque, The Dome Of The Rock, the Spice Market, and Oil Press Market. Then visit Church of The Holy Sepulcher, Omar Ibn AL-Khattab Mosque, and Al-Buraq Wall.
- Arrival to Hotel - overnight
- Breakfast at Hotel, and then Drive to visit Hebron City, Khalil Al-Rahman City, The Cave of the Patriarchs. Then we are going to visit Porcelain and Glass Factory,
- Drive up to Bethlehem City to visit The Church of Nativity and make tour in the city.
- Early Breakfast at Hotel, then proceed to get to know some of the Coastal Cities of historic Palestine.
- We will start our trip by visiting Jaffa City and Ajami neighborhood. Continue our tour to visit Haifa; A Coastal City to visit Mount Carrmel, The Bahaii Garden and enjoy the picturesque scenery. Follow up our tour to Akko in order to visit Jezzar Pasha Mosque, The Wall of Akko and its Markets with ship cruise.
- Back to Hotel – overnight Jerusalem
- Early Breakfast, then Drive up to Jericho City ( The Oldest City in the world, 7000 years BC)
- We will start our trip by visiting Hisham’s Palace which is one of the most important tourist attractions in Palestine. (It was built by Umayyad Caliph Hisham Ibn Abd al-Malik 724-743AD). Then Drive to visit Tel al-Sultan.
- Ascending to Mount Temptation by Cable Cars (the monastery where Jesus PBUH remained fasting 40 days).
- Continue to Dead Sea and enjoy the Salty Water.
- Breakfast at Hotel. Leave the Hotel at 8:00 am. To visit Nazareth City. Free Time to make tour in the city and its market. Then Drive up to visit Tiberias City.
- Back to Hotel – overnight Jerusalem.
- Breakfast at Hotel. Leave the Hotel at 8:00 am to make tour in The Palestinian North
- Start our tour from visiting Roses Garden in depopulated Zmareen Village. Then drive to Al-Khalisa Village; it was depopulated in 1984- it is called Kiryat Shmona now- . Then climb to the Lighthouse Mount ( height of 850m above the sea level) by Cable Cars and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Continue out tour to visit Golan Villages.
- Back to Jerusalem via Tiberias City- overnight
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Free Time till 12:00 am.
- Checkout from the Hotel__ transfer to Airport. Departure time
- Meet, Assist & Transportation.
- Full Time Licensed Guide.
- Cable Cars Fees in Jericho.
- 8 Days, 7 Nights in 4 Stars Hotel at Jerusalem.
Does Not Include
- Entrance Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Anything Needs it the Guest not Written in the Program.