Tiberias is an Palestinian city on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee. Established around 20 CE, it was named in honour of the second emperor of the Roman Empire, Tiberius. In 2017 it had a population of 43,664.
Tiberias was held in great respect in Judaism from the middle of the 2nd century CE and since the 16th century has been considered one of Judaism’s Four Holy Cities, along with Jerusalem, Hebron and Safed
IncludedCatholic PilgrimageDeparture TaxesEntry Fees
Not Included5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
- ARRIVE TEL-AVIV
- After arrival at Ben Gurion AIRPORT IN Tel-Aviv, you will meet with your professional guide, who will be with you during your stay in the Holy Land. Overnight on the Mediterranean coast.
- MASS AT STELLA MARIS ON MOUNT CARAMEL
- “There was a certain man in Caesarea”
- Drive north along the Mediterranean coast to ancient Caesarea, a center of the early Christians .Here Paul was imprisoned before being taken to Rome for Visit the Roman theatre.
- Crusader’s Moat, the Byzantine Churches, and the Aqueduct .Continue to the sparkling port city of Ascend to the top of MT. CARMEL, home of the Prophets Elisha; for a scenic view of the city and the port .
- After celebrating Mass on Mount Carmel, continue to Galilee for dinner and overnight, “ And Jesus was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun “ Take an excursion to the summit of Mount Tabor to visit the site of the Transfiguration of Jesus and the beautiful scenery of the Jezreel Valley.
- MASS ON THE MOUNT OF BEATITUDES
- Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride across the Sea of Galilee. Take a look at the perfectly intact 2000 years old boat recently uncovered on the shores of Galilee, before driving to Capernaum, home of Our Lord during His ministry. After visiting the synagogue where he taught, drive on to Tabgha. This was the site of the multiplication of the loaves and fishes. Next the Church of Peter’s Primacy. Here Jesus said to Peter, “Feed my lambs, feed my sheep” .Motor up to the Mt. of Beatitudes for Mass at the site of the Sermon of the Mount where Jesus preached to the people. The beautiful view of the Sea of Galilee and entire Galilee is spectacular.
- MASS AT THE WEDDING CHAPEL IN CINA.
- “And Mary said, Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord ; let it be to me according to your word"
- After breakfast, drive to Cana of Galilee where the newly baptized Jesus performed the first miracle, turning water into wine at the wedding feast. Next to Nazareth, His boyhood home.
- Following Mass at the Basilica of the Annunciation visit Joseph's workshop, the cave of the Annunciation and Mary's Well, There is ample time to walk in the streets of Our Lord's boyhood town.
- Drive down the Jordan Valley to Bethlehem ( your home for the next five days ) for dinner and overnight.
- MASS AT THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMAN.
- "My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt"
- This morning stand atop the Mt. of Olives as Jesus did and enjoys the spectacular view of the Holy City of Jerusalem. Visit the Church of Pater Noster, commemorating the Lord's Prayer (Our Father), the Chapel of Ascension and then walk the "Palm Sunday Road" to the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus prayed for God's will to be done and the Church of All Nations for Mass on the Rock of Agony.
- This afternoon, enter the Old City of Jerusalem where everyday life and winding cobblestone streets have remained much the same over the centuries. Sing a hymn in the Church of St. Anne and view the Pool of Bethesda. Visit the chapel of Flagellation, Lithostrotos and the Arch of the "Ecce Homo" Follow the Via Dolorosa (Way of the Cross) through the narrow alleys and bazaars to the holiest place in Christendom, Church of the Holy Sepulcher to visit Golgotha and the Tomb of Our Lord.
- Return to hotel.
- MASS AT THE CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY
- "The World became flesh and dwelt among us"
- Drive to Bethlehem for Mass and visit the birthplace of Jesus and one of the most revered sites, the Church of Nativity, the Manger, the Church of St. Catherine, the Grotto of St. Jerome and the Shepherds' Fields.
- "O mountain of God, receive me, a mother, with my child" This afternoon, drive to Hebron to view Abraham Mosque and the Old City. Then go to Ein Karem, birthplace of St .John the Baptist, to visit the Visitation Church where Mary proclaimed her famous "Magnifict."
- MASS AT BETHANY
- "Man shall not live by bread alone"
- Drive around the Walls of the Old City to Bethany for Mass, Visit the site of the House of Mary, Martha and Lazarus; where you'll visit the Tomb of Lazarus.
- Continue to Dead Sea to swim in the salty and mineral land waters of the Dead Sea. The sea has high concentration of various healing chemical salts that one cannot sink in. Proceed to Qumran to see the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls, the oldest known Biblical manuscripts ever found, then to ancient Jericho to visit the ruins of the ancient city. From the top of the ancient "tell", you'll have an excellent view of Elisha Fountain and the Mt. of Temptation. A drive through the winding mountain roads take you back to Bethlehem.
- MASS AT THE CHAPLE OF FLAGLLATION.
- "The Lord turned and looked at Peter. And he went out and wept bitterly"
- After Mass at the Chapel of Flagellation, visit the beautiful Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque, Islam's third holiest place; and then to Western Wall, holiest site in the world for Jews. Next stand in the Upper Room, revered as the site of last Supper. Then survey the Dormition Abbey, St. Peter in Gallicantu where Peter denied Jesus three times, and King David's Tomb. This afternoon will be free to discover this fascinating city on your own.
- Today we bid farewell to the Holy Land as we drive to the airport to board our departure flight back home
- Meet, Assist & Transportation.
- Full Time Licensed Guide.
Does Not Include
- Entrance Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Anything needs it the Guest not Written in the Program.